Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year is Upon Us

            New Years Eve we had our Christmas Day at my in-laws. We arrived there at 10:00am and stayed till 9:45pm - it was a long day.
           New Years Day we spent the day at home catching up on much needed sleep! After making a big breakfast at 11:00am :) my hubby helped me transfer my pictures and programs to my new laptop. I then decided to start designing sample baby announcement cards for a friend of mine! She is expecting a new little one in March and she asked me to take her newborn's pictures! In the evening we played some games with the girls and then went to bed.
         Today I am washing diapers and other clothes. I am hoping to organize the girls dresser drawers, I need to take out their short-sleeve shirts, so they don't get mixed in with their long-sleeved ones. Jessica is going to be doing her schoolwork for Kindergarten. She is getting behind and it's time to catch up!
        Well it's time to get a move on if I am going to get everything done today I want to!

My New Year's Resolutions:
Exercise Daily
Keep a record of food eaten each day
Get up earlier in the morning
Go to bed on time
Have more patience with the children
Spend time with the children reading to them and teaching them about Jesus!
plus many more.....

Wishing you all a fun Christ-filled New Year; blessings to all who serve Him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment